CENTRAL JORDAAN GREAT B&B APARTMENT
B&B (MIN 3 NIGHTS)
- Ideal location, in the middle of the Jordaan
- Quiet side street2 bathrooms with shower, sink and toilet in each bathroom 80 square meters (1291 SQ FT) cozy apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Bamboo floor with floor heating
- Living room features flatscreen tv
- Kitchenette is equiped with basics like nespresso coffee maker, waterboiler, toaster, dishwasher, fridge etc
- Free Wi-fi
- Nice wooden dining table
- Privileged position in the historical core of the desirable Jordaan district, enclosed by stunning 17th century architecture and picturesque canals. Access to and from Schiphol in 30 minutes by train or taxi
- Amsterdam Central Train Station is 7 minutes by tram (tram 13 and 17, stop at Westermarkt) or 20 minutes by feet
- Everywhere you want to go in walking distance! Walking distance to Westermarkt and Westerchurch (3 minutes), to Anne Frank house (5 minutes), to Dam Square with the Royal Palace, Madame Tussauds and the Red Light District (10 minutes), to the nicest shopping area ‘the 9 streets’ (5 minutes), to the Leidseplein (15 minutes) and much much more!
- Nice markets, boutique shops, supermarkets and many nice bars and restaurants just around the corner
BRIGHT, FRESH AND COLOURFUL PRESENTED, 2-BEDROOM B&B APARTMENT FOR UP TO 4 GUESTS HAS EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR STAY IN AMSTERDAM ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
The typical old Amsterdam apartment layed out on the 1st and the 2nd floor (total ± 80 m2) give you a sense of space and coziness at the same time. Large windows let in lots of natural daylight, whilst the white walls and brightly coloured furnishings and art create a stylish ambience. The apartment has wooden flooring throughout and a nice open kitchenette fitted with all the basics you will need to prepare your own breakfast or lunch during your stay (no cooking!). The apartment has 2 private and stylish bathrooms fitted with a toilet, sink and shower. Take the spiral stairs up to the second bedroom. The bedrooms have big sliding doors to create extra space or privacy, however you prefer.